Monday, July 25, 2011

Tarte by Trueblood review





A couple of posts ago I bought the Tarte by True Blood palette and I thought I would come back and do a mini review after working with it for about a week.


Overall I am not really impressed with this palette compared to my Urban Decay and Mac eyeshadows. I think the formula for the eyeshawdows make the super chalky and hard to work with. 5 of the colors have microglitter in them so the fallout for these are terrible, you will have glitter all over your face by the time you are done. This is definitely a palette you HAVE to work with and I am just a person that likes to slap on the color and go, I don't want to pay special attention to a product and have to get up 30 minutes earlier for work to do so.


As far at the primer goes, nothing special about it, works just as well as urban decay or benefit primer.


The mascara is good, I can pretty much get all my lashes covered with the small application brush it comes with.


I actually do LOVE the aqua eyeliner. It is the blackest eyeliner I own. At first it is a bit hard to work with and akward but I have gotten use the application and now it is just easy to swipe and go. When putting the eyeliner on there is a bit of a weird sensation, like cold water running across your lid, maybe that is why it is called "aqua."

No comments:

Post a Comment