Friday, September 23, 2011

Boring, Yawn, natural nails!

Well I figured every nail blog out there has shown their natural nails at least in one blog so it is my turn. These are my natural nails but I do have OPI Envy on top to try to keep my nails from breaking if I accidently hit something. Well here they are, ta dah!



I am holding Sinful Starfish from the Adventure Islands Collection. I actually just found this collection at my local Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and I only grabbed this one. Then when I got home I jumped on my computer to see the swatches of the others and needless to say I knew I should have picked up all 8 of them. They were priced at $1.89 at my store and I am heading there after work to pick up the rest of them. I hope they are still there.

And Another Pic... I am falling asleep, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment