Monday, September 12, 2011

China glaze weekend Haul

 Over the weekend I spotted the new China glaze Metro collection at Sally's Beauty Supply, I wasn't too impressed by this collection but I picked up the ones I thought were most authentic. Midtown Magic, Skyscraper and Trendsetter. I then headed to Ulta and spotted the new Halloween collection out for China glaze, I just picked up one, It's alive.



Midtown Magic seems to be a thicker polish than most other China glaze nail polishes I own. It was hard for me to paint my nails perfect, as you can see in this picture I messed up big time on my thumb nail, I think I must have hit it on something. Jeez, lol!
Midtown Magic, very hard to capture the sparkles in the polish on camera in dull lighting. It is darker on my nails than I thought it would be compared to some of the swatches I have seen online. I am not totally in love with it but maybe it will grow on me. I like dark colors but I think this one is a tad bit too dark for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment