Friday, September 23, 2011

Nail Polish Storage

Well since I live in a small apartment I don't have much room. I picked up one of these plastic rolley cart things at Staples for like $8, they go on sale quite often.



First drawer: Nail supplies such as nail files, konad plates, konad stamper, nail polish wipes, orange sticks, nail stickers, nail jems, jewels and pearls, scotch tape, swabs.


Second drawer: Top coats, base coats, nail strengthners, nail art polishes (most are from the dollar store and I do have a couple of sally hansen nail polish pens, they are good for stamping). This is also where I keep my silver, nudes, golds, and brown nail polishes. I am slacking in that color department.



At first I had all my nail polished categorized by brand and they looked so neat and tidy but when I went to get a color I wanted to wear, it was a bit frustrating going through the brands looking for a specific color. So I decided to categorize them by color instead of brand, not so tidy but it works for me. These are blues, green, reds, blacks, and glitter polishes.


Last drawer: Pinks, purples, whites, oranges, yellows and corals. All my crackle and shatter nail polishes are in here also.

 I just weeded out all the stuff I don't wear and gave most of it away. I currently have around 214 nail polishes. This is not all of them I have about 15 more that need to put away. Seriously I think I have a problem, maybe I need to challenge myself not to buy polish for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment